Western Birthday Wording Cash Through The Mail ... Or Alternative?

Cash through the mail ... or alternative? - western birthday wording

I wish my niece a little money for his 16th To send birthday. The problem is that there is no official identification and checking account yet. Your team is down, so it is by PayPal.

I would put it directly into their hands because there is a possibility he will not have the money when someone else to cash - your family has a lot of financial problems. I looked into gift cards, the type that can be used anywhere, but I found a ridiculous game fees to be levied of the recipient (in other words), so that the user can actually spend less than what will be sent. Western Union also seemed rather steep. Good alternative? I am happy to use cash in on the e-mail if I find anything better.

3 comments:

koiboy said...

Send cash at your own risk. But it seems that the only way to do so without being subjected to outrageous prices, or go via the current account no-ID/no. I want to buy a card and money into this money is not clear, in a simple envelope.

neilson1... said...

When you send money by mail, do not put in an envelope or a card. A birthday card with money screams potential thieves. I suggest it in an envelope in the USPS flat rate or a small USPS box if you want to send something more with it. You can free of charge at the post office. Then you take insurance to cover damaged or lost it go.

John said...

Added koiboys me by e-mail.

John

Post a Comment