Bone Spur In Gum What Is A Bone Spur In Your Gums?

What is a bone Spur in your Gums? - bone spur in gum

I had a tooth almost a year ago. A few months later I had a piece of bone protruding from the gums, and I could feel my tongue when I speak. The dentist said the tooth was left a little and let the gums heal. Then a few weeks later, came from a piece of bone was healed.

Now, almost a year later, an outstanding piece of bone at the same place. It could be further back, almost the last molar on the right side of the jaw.

Is this a bone spur? O Peices of my teeth left in her? I have a dentist appointment this morning, I wish someone would have the slightest idea of what you have to expect in future? Thank you!

1 comments:

docgobbl... said...

When a tooth is removed, especially if they had to do an operation, the bone fragments, sometimes in the middle-left, despite all efforts to reach everyone. Sometimes they are in the vicinity of the gums and the works themselves, as you do. Nothing to worry that I did not make the language of meaning if they are located. Usually its own initiative, but the document may choose or not.

Post a Comment