Base Custom Creations Foundation Revlon Creating Water In A Level With Unreal Ed?

Creating water in a level with Unreal Ed? - base custom creations foundation revlon

I am creating a huge castle level framework Unreal Tournament 2004 (yes I know the old, but I'm lazy to do things for 3, and 2004 in any case I think it's best), I wondered if I might be someone in the right direction to say, add a little water, only the enforcement or perhaps an online tutorial. FYI, I use version 3.0 of the unreal ed

Do not worry, I'm a lazy n0ob want someone to tell me everything, and I dug around me, but I found nothing. I already have a good understanding of the creation of the field, the invisible things, static nets, brushes, that the work of GNP, actor, and I made use of almost all the textures I need. So, yes, thank you just a little help in the water.

Oh, and ditch the castle of a circle, there is a fountain in the square, but I think it is a particle emitter to use it, I do not know how to put water in the pool at the base (or the outer ditch, of course).

Thank you in advance for any help

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not here.

Post a Comment