Shift Airborne Jacket HIV/AIDS In The Healthcare/hosptial Setting?

HIV/AIDS in the healthcare/hosptial setting? - shift airborne jacket

I worked with two patients who had AIDS two months ago (external'm nurse who is currently at the School of Nursing), and no one told me until the end of my shift. I sail single blood (finger for diabetes / blood sugar) and wearing gloves. It was on the alert in the air because of pneumonia, so he wore a mask. I fear that, as I found myself in a place where the blood before and I have in my shoe, then touches my shoes and then I touched his eyes or nose or something. I know that the chances are low, but I am very angry that he was not told, but I can not legally have to say. I feel as if I were in the blood) of someone with Wedge (vaginal secretions, etc. must be informed that I can be very careful. Should I be tested? I had no symptoms of the flu, but I am always worried about this and confirmed that the change in my head and tried to make sure that I am all the usual precautions. Only opinions that you want. TY.

1 comments:

Janice said...

In health care, to pay attention only precautions for HIV patients, it is universally (and could be used for all patients).

I have treated many patients with HIV, and I'm sure you cared for others with HIV do not know, but. In fact, the risk is almost nil. The main source of HIV infection through contact with blood, blood (as an injection, needle sharing) blood transfusion. You can even HIV from sexual activity, but also such data rates are low.

If you think you have HIV May, I would like (not) what harm. Go to the public health department or health center in the school for FREE.

Post a Comment