Carafe Coffee Maker I Need To Replace A Glass Carafe For A French Press Coffee Maker. I Want It To Fit Bodum Of Starbucks?

I need to replace a glass carafe for a french press coffee maker. I want it to fit Bodum of Starbucks? - carafe coffee maker

Someone gave me a Starbucks French Press and I love it. But I fell and broke the glass vase. So I bought the cup BODUM and fit into a Starbucks, so when my friend approached shoes wouln't need to know who broke his gift. But my friend broke the camel's back!

He hopes that the two throwers message is not just for the backup in case one of us still awkward, but if you cook more coffee faster when we have represented many companies.

All suggestions where to look? Especially for a bargain!

Thank you!

1 comments:

jen_majo... said...

always clear in other coffee shops. Some sell Brand BODUM. or visit the section of the household goods store.

Post a Comment