Wound Bandages What Does It Mean When A Wound Oozes?

What does it mean when a wound oozes? - wound bandages

I am working on an outdoor stage this summer and took a bad fall in the darkness behind the scenes, the other night. When I say that behind the scenes, I mean THE WOODS. In any case, he scratched my right ankle, right knee, a combination of scratches, abrasions, cuts, and even wound 1 / 2 inch cover an area which is about 9 inches long and 2 3 / 4 inches wide. I cleaned (because there's so much dirt into the embedded) and were treating twice with peroxide once a day and triple antibiotic ointment daily. I sell only during the performances, because I too play a soldier, while a bad fall, and do not want more dirt on him. Every time I associations, there is poor drainage, both in the wound and the dressing. It is a yellowish-brown color. What does this mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment